Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ubisoft's son you don't come with me

"Bold Iraq cold core, unexpectedly against Zhen knighted." A loud roar loud frighten of ubisoft's son to put the material medicine overturned on the ground. I climbed painfully bed, kneeling on the ground.


"I have no." I've made my heart to get ready.


"Then how do you explain inscription princess poisoning nbsp132." My cold looked down at me.


"Then I also poisoning ah, I maybe stupid to even oneself also to kill?" I raise stubborn face counter-question him.


"Hum, you that call help."


"Your highness, empress no harm inscription princess." Ubisoft's son is he a feet chuai to edge, I hugged ubisoft's son. "Is your highness is amazing what thing, drag yank. I also not rare what break queen? My body I know that is afraid a little poison will want my life, besides, this poison, heh ~ your highness believe not calculate, hitting me into the ward went, need not disorderly buckle what charges to me." I have already throw caution to the wind, still have what good afraid of.


He grabbed my chin mercilessly contumely looked at me. "How do you know I want to make you into limbo." Is the ghost told her? Impossible. Then who?


"Why should I tell you." I dearly bite down his back, pinching my jaw aches died.


"You... gente put Iraq cold core give me the doghouse. Never be trodden ward step." I looked at me mercilessly.


"I a person can take care of myself." He has already angry out of cotton phoenix palace.


"Empress, this how can."


"When I was of your master's words, he don't join me into limbo. Stop worrying, I'll be fine."


I took a few clothings went to ward to walk. If not cotton son first told me, estimate now of I should not revolt to bite him!


This house seems deserted long. Ok, I will begin to clean it, otherwise evening never place can sleep. Body has YuDu residue. Let me some physical weaknesses.


"Your highness, she already like your vows into the ward, and then I still need to continue to watch her yao." Regardless of her for her only cut theemotions can continue to face highness.


"Just let her there alone!" YeShiXuan if you know the truth of the matter after to do today will all the regret. Then ask her to forgive you, ready to you later confession of it.


I YeShiXuan, open blue month dynasty emperor. But even a beloved woman are not protect. In fact I cannot bear to see her body not good stepped into the ward, but I have to use the perfect indifference to her face, just because she is my mother, choose the queen. I can not give her happiness, then can only give her cruel. In fact in the palace saw her mother, my heart was wiped away, but I can't sorry cotton son, I want revenge for her. Don't blame me, don't hate me, don't blame me.


Actually far away from the palace disputes for I also desires, ease of body good care. Waiting for the day fire ward, leave the palace to do a carefree little woman.


"Core son, mother, I'm sorry you." I'm guardian bedding when mother cry came in.


"Mother, mother, how. No sorry core son what." I hold the mother sat down in bed. Here even the basic chair are not.


"Core son, all is the emperor son not good, see your body are so. Even the you get this place."


"Mother, it'll be fine. I already well preparing for."


"You knew it?" Mother looked at me in surprise.


"In that day poisoning, I saw cotton son, she told me, I go into ward, mother went back to visit me."


"That cotton son?"


"Cotton son she reincarnated, she said she next life will be very happy, let us don't worry about her." I put the vail handed the mother wiped the tears of her face.


"Cotton son a good girl, ah. Core son, here is what needs of yao." Mother returned the business.


"Nothing need, there were some this. Mother, please rest assured. I'll live well." Also, but also is comfort mother consoled himself.


"That core son you better rest, take good about moncle jecket care once." Mother held my hand and said. Everything has its limit.


"Huh."

No comments:

Post a Comment